Monday, October 29, 2012

Jewelry

Goldstone is my all time favorite "stone" that they put in jewelry. Why, well because it sparkles and it is a copper color which in my world it doesn't get much better. My grandma is the one who first introduced it to me she had a few pieces that her father had given to her as a girl and she would show them to me and tell a the story of how it was made by monks by accident which is what the dealer who her father bought it from told her. I remember being transfixed by all of the sparkles just staring at it and I knew that I wanted something just like it when I grew up.
My mom started and has not stopped buying me goldstone jewelry and I love it. 

I was thinking about my love for it and looked into how it is made. It is a process of the right temperatures so that the copper glitters and doesn't oxidize. Then after that you have to shape it into whatever shape it is you need it to be. 

Copper is valuable it is something that many people find worth stealing out of homes. Which I know is bad but just the thought of it being something worth the risk of stealing. Jesus thought we were worth the risk and I know that he was more taking us back rather than stealing considering the fact that he created us but still. We were worth the risk. copper is used as a conductor. That is what we are to be used for to conduct the plans and purposes of the God who thought we were worth the risk to take back. 

Then under the right circumstances aka when we are living in the perfect will of God and when our lives are completely transparent before him and others we sparkle. The kind of dazzling sparkle in the light of the sun or "son" that others cannot help but be transfixed on. 

Once again my shameless plug. check out the Oaks of righteousness blog entry and pray about coming to our refined Beauty DTS is March. Or pray about telling someone you know about our refined beauty DTS in March it is going to be fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment