Friday, October 26, 2012

Dominate my being oh God keep me reverent your servant draw me near instill in me that fear that purifies.
Dominate my being oh God remove my fear of man protect me from the lies be the lover of my soul so I can love with a heart that is whole.
Dominate my being oh God I know I am scared but I am willing to see the sin you hate in me for what it is God please change me.
Dominate my being oh God let me live in humility give me boldness in who I am a sinnner made clean because your perfection dominated me.

God has been speaking to me a lot about domination. How when something, some place or some one has been dominated it means that they are over powered or overtaken. This is what he desires for our lives he wants to dominate and it is a fight. A fight with the world and our flesh to get it all out so that there is only room for his Spirit.

That is all for today 

Other than my shameless plug. If God is speaking to you through any part of this read a few of the other entries if you have not already see what this is all about and if the Refined Beauty DTS is right for you send an email or check out the website www.ywampittsburgh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment